Main information about Finpecia
Finpecia is a cheap product for the treatment of alopecia which has been approved by FDA.
It contains Finasteride ingredient, and therefore Finpecia is an absolute pharmacological analogue of the popular brand Propecia.
Main pharmacological characteristics of Finpecia:
- A decreased hair loss
- Improved hair follicles and hair
- Restored hair growth on the parts of alopecia
- Regeneration of hair follicles died as a result of the action of androgenic hormones
Finpecia is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor.
This enzyme turns testosterone into another sexual hormone dihydrotestosterone. Due to the increased level of dihydrotestosterone and accumulation in the hair follicles, their main functions are reduced, and a man loses hair little by little.
None drug-free methods of the treatment of this pathology will help to stop the hair loss during the androgenetic alopecia. Only Finpecia or a surgery will treat it.
The use of Finpecia is cheaper and more convenient than a hair transplant. The effect occurs in 3-4 months, and the pills may be used for a long time.
A main advantage of Finpecia is a high pharmacological safety. This medicine is not dangerous for men because it influences on the natural biochemical processes and does not cause serious changes in the body.
A long-term use of Finpecia does not cause a medical addiction, and the efficiency of the drug is not reduced even during the use of the drug within a year.
Administration and dosage of Finpecia
To treat androgenic alopecia, men are prescribed a standard therapeutic dose of Finpecia 1 mg. This is an optimal daily dose which causes an improvement of the hair growth without affecting the body.
Finpecia 1 mg is used at the same time (in the morning or evening) before eating. A minimal length of the treatment is 6 months.
Recommendations for the use
- If you do not have a result within the first three months, do not stop taking Finpecia 1 mg. This is a normal process because time is needed in order to restore the work of the hair follicles. Hair usually stops falling out in 3-4 months, and the hair growth begins in 6 months of the everyday use of the pills.
- Finpecia is contraindicated women and children under 16 years old. A change of the hormone level due to the use of Finpecia may cause serious pathologies
- As Finpecia is not contraindicated during the diseases of liver, you should be still careful and have a liver examination once in 3 months.
- The use of more than 1 mg of Finpecia per day will not cause a faster onset of the therapeutic effect and an improvement of the hair growth
Only 3% of men taking Finpecia have recorded a low libido and a poor volume of ejaculate. This is a common state during the changed level of the male sexual hormones, and a sexual function is completely restored after the use of the pills.
About 6-8% of men state painfulness and a swelling of the breast glands, headache, or digestion disorder during the use of Finpecia.