Main information about Phentermine
Phentermine is the most effective product to treat obesity that obtunds hunger. Many other products for the weight loss are developed on the bases of this drug and they are successfully used in dietary science.
Phentermine is a light psychostimulant which inhibits appetite.
One of the main problems in the treatment of the obesity is an uncontrolled food consumption. Even if fatty food is eliminated, it is rather easy to put on weight due to carbohydrates and sugar. Phentermine blocks a reuptake of noradrenaline and influences on some receptors of the central nervous system.
After the use of a pill of Phentermine, appetite drops and satiety quickly occurs. You will have a good satiation and avoid overeating even during the consumption of some food.
Unlike amphetamines and other psychostimulants, Phentermine seldom causes euphoria and does not cause a medical addiction. Therefore, this drug is approved in the developed countries and is recommended to treat obesity in heavy people.
According to the results of many studies, patients are able to reduce the excessive weight by 7-14% without severe exhausting diets during one course of taking Phentermine(up to 6 months).
Administration and dose of Phentermine
Phentermine capsules are used orally 15-20 minutes before breakfast. The drug should be used at the same time without missing any daily dose.
The pills should be used with water. Do not take pills with milk or grapefruit, this may cause a light irritation of the stomach.
The daily dose of Phentermine is 37,5 mg (1 capsule). A one-time dose acts within 24 hours, and therefore do not take the pills 2 and more times per day. The overdose with Phentermine may cause side effects in the central nervous system.
A minima period of the obesity treatment is 3 months. The maximal length of taking Phentermine37, 5 mg is 6 months.
Recommendations for the use
- If you forgot to take a pill of Phentermine 37,5 mg, take it in the afternoon. If you remembered about missed dose in the evening, do not take the medicine. Wait for the next morning and continue the treatment according to the standard scheme
- If you managed to reduce the excessive weight within 6 months, but it is necessary to improve the results, it is allowed to have a second course of the treatment with Phentermine but in 3-4 months. A break is needed in order to unload the central nervous system
- Do not take Phentermine if you are using antidepressants, MAO inhibitors, and opioid analgesics
- Avoid alcohol consumption during the use of Phentermine
- Do not take Phentermine if you are under 18 years old, or pregnant, breast-feed, or have high intraocular pressure, diseases of the thyroid gland, severe diseases of the cardiovascular system
Using Phentermine may cause negative reactions: headache, stomachache, dry mouth, unpleasant taste, tremor, constipation, low sexual desire, shortness of breath, and rapid heartbeat.
The side effects of Phentermine should be controlled. If the side effects grow, go to a doctor.